Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laura Siegemund vs. Xinyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xinyu Wang (-150)||Laura Siegemund (+120)|
On Monday, Laura Siegemund (No. 113 in the world) meets Xinyu Wang (No. 32) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023.
Siegemund vs. Wang Matchup History
- Siegemund and Wang have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Siegemund has competed in 43 total matches with a 54.1% game winning percentage. She averages 22.4 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Siegemund averages 22.2 games per match and 9.9 games per set in 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- Siegemund has a 69.9% service game winning percentage and a 35.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (225 service games won out of 322, and 114 return games won out of 326).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Siegemund has a 68.1% winning percentage in service games and a 36.9% winning percentage in return games (169 service games won out of 248, and 93 return games won out of 252).
- Siegemund’s 45.8% break point win percentage (110-for-240) is 248th this year.
- On hard courts, Siegemund is 90-for-192 on break points (46.9%) to rank 199th.
Siegemund Recent Performances
- Siegemund was eliminated by Jasmine Paolini short of the final (0-6, 5-7) on October 13 in the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
- There were 16.8 games, on average, in Siegemund’s five matches in Zhengzhou.
- While playing in China, Siegemund won 70% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- Wang has played 50 matches this year, and 22.1 games per match across all court types.
- On hard courts, Wang has played 39 matches this year, totaling 22.9 games per match while winning 53.2% of games.
- So far this year, Wang has won 37.1% of her return games and 65.7% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Wang has won 67.9% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 178 of 385 break points (46.2%).
- Wang is 158th in break points won on hard courts, converting 149 of 320 (46.6%).
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang was defeated by Sara Sorribes Tormo (4-6, 6-4, 1-6) on October 12 in the round of 16s of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- In Wang’s two matches in Hong Kong, there was an average of 20 games per match.
- In Hong Kong, Wang claimed nine of 19 service games (47.4%) and 12 of 21 return games (57.1%).