Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laura Siegemund vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-115)||Laura Siegemund (-110)|
In the BNP Paribas Poland Open Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 38-ranked Lin Zhu versus No. 153 Laura Siegemund.
Siegemund vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Siegemund and Zhu have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Siegemund is averaging 22.9 games per match through her 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.5% game winning percentage.
- Siegemund averages 22.9 games per match and 9.6 games per set in 18 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- Siegemund has a 71.1% service game winning percentage and a 32.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (143 service games won out of 201, and 66 return games won out of 203).
- Siegemund has gone 87-for-127 in service games on hard courts (68.5% winning percentage), and 45-for-129 in return games (34.9%).
- Siegemund is 194th in break point win percentage (44.1%) after going 64-for-145 on break points.
- Siegemund has won 45.4% of break points on hard courts (44 out of 97, which ranks 116th).
Siegemund Recent Performances
- Siegemund is coming off a 6-4, 6-1 win over No. 359-ranked Maja Chwalinska in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Siegemund was eliminated by Yanina Wickmayer (4-6, 7-5, 3-6) on June 29 in the qualification final of her previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- There were 21.7 games, on average, in Siegemund’s three matches in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Siegemund won 82.4% of her service games and 32.3% of her return games.
- Zhu has played 26 matches so far this year, and 21.1 games per match across all court types.
- On hard courts, Zhu has played 17 matches this year, totaling 21.7 games per match while winning 52.0% of games.
- Zhu has won 63.2% of her service games this year, and 38.4% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Zhu has won 41.1% of her return games and 63% of her service games.
- Zhu has converted 100 of 205 break points overall (48.8%), and is 146th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Zhu has converted 71 of 148 break points (48.0%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu beat Xiyu Wang 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Zhu’s last tournament, she was defeated 1-6, 3-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on July 3.
- In her one match in London, Zhu averaged 16 games per match.
- Zhu was victorious in 37.5% of her service games (three of eight) in United Kingdom along with 12.5% of her return games (one of eight).