Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 13
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sara Sorribes Tormo (-190)||Anna Blinkova (+150)|
Sara Sorribes Tormo (No. 57 ranking) will meet Anna Blinkova (No. 37) in the quarterfinals of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Friday, October 13.
Sorribes Tormo vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- Sorribes Tormo and Blinkova have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on October 18, 2020, ending with Sorribes Tormo winning 4-6, 5-2.
- In five total sets versus each other, Blinkova has won three, and Sorribes Tormo two.
- In 37 total games against one another, Blinkova has taken 20, and Sorribes Tormo 17.
- Sorribes Tormo and Blinkova have squared off two times, averaging 18.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
Sorribes Tormo Stats
- In her 27 matches played this year across all court types, Sorribes Tormo is averaging 19.2 games per match and winning 54.7% of those games.
- Through 11 matches on hard courts this year, Sorribes Tormo averages 21 games per match and 10 games per set with a 55.4% game winning percentage.
- Sorribes Tormo has amassed a service game winning percentage of 58.4% on all surfaces (128-for-219 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 54.5% (121-for-222 in return games).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has a 56.1% winning percentage in service games and a 59% winning percentage in return games (46 service games won out of 82, and 49 return games won out of 83).
- Sorribes Tormo is 230th in break point winning percentage (62.1%) after going 118-for-190 on break points.
- Sorribes Tormo’s 49 break points won on 80 total break points on hard courts (61.3% winning percentage) ranks 223rd.
Sorribes Tormo Recent Performances
- Sorribes Tormo beat No. 32-ranked Xinyu Wang 6-4, 4-6, 6-1 on Thursday to reach the quarterfinals.
- In the the China Open, Sorribes Tormo’s previous tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Iga Swiatek on October 2 in the round of 64 round.
- Sorribes Tormo averaged 19 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- While playing in China, Sorribes Tormo won 30% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games.
- Blinkova has played 48 matches so far this year (winning 50.4% of games across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Blinkova has played 21.1 games per match in her 27 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Blinkova has won 63.9% of her service games this year, and 35.9% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Blinkova has won 63.9% of her games on serve, and 34.1% on return.
- Blinkova is 198th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 167 of 369 (45.3%).
- Including hard courts only, Blinkova has converted 47.0% of her break-point chances (87 of 185).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Blinkova beat No. 183-ranked Priscilla Hon, 6-1, 6-3.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the China Open), Blinkova was eliminated 7-6, 2-6, 1-6 by No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula on October 3.
- In Blinkova’s two matches in Beijing, there was an average of 24.5 games per match.
- Blinkova clinched 58.3% of her service games and 36% of her return games in Beijing.