Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-150)||Sara Sorribes Tormo (+120)|
Sara Sorribes Tormo (No. 132 ranking) will take on Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 14) in the Round of 16 of the French Open on Monday, June 5.
Sorribes Tormo vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Sorribes Tormo and Haddad Maia have gone head to head two times in the past five years, and Sorribes Tormo has won every match, including the last one at the Melbourne Summer Set 2 on January 4, 2022 (6-4, 5-7, 6-3).
- In five head-to-head sets, Sorribes Tormo has won four, and Haddad Maia one.
- Sorribes Tormo has won more against Haddad Maia in 50 total games between them, 29 (58.0%) compared to Haddad Maia’s 21.
- Haddad Maia and Sorribes Tormo have played each other two times, averaging 25 games and 2.5 sets per match.
Sorribes Tormo Stats
- Through 24 matches over the past year (across all court types), Sorribes Tormo has played 19.5 games per match. She won 52.1% of them.
- On clay, Sorribes Tormo has played 14 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 17.7 games per match while winning 56.9% of games.
- Over the past year, Sorribes Tormo has won 58.0% of her service games, and she has won 48.3% of her return games.
- Sorribes Tormo has claimed 65.0% of her service games on clay over the past year and 52.9% of her return games.
Sorribes Tormo Recent Performances
- Sorribes Tormo advanced over Elena Rybakina – (retired) on Saturday to reach the Round of 16.
- Sorribes Tormo was defeated by Eugenie Bouchard (1-6, 1-4) on April 24 in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open.
- There were 12 games, on average, in Sorribes Tormo’s one match in Madrid.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has played 23.0 games per match in her 24 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Haddad Maia has played eight matches so far this year while winning 53.2% of games and 19.3 games per match.
- So far this year, Haddad Maia has won 70.1% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has won 70.1% of her service games on clay, and 36.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia has converted 45.4% of her break-point chances (83 of 183).
- Haddad Maia has converted 26 of 56 break points on clay (46.4%), and is 105th in break points won.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Haddad Maia beat No. 23-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova, 5-7, 6-4, 7-5.
- In the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her last tournament), Haddad Maia came close to reaching the final but was beaten by Anhelina Kalinina 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 on May 16.
- In her four matches in Rome, Haddad Maia played an average of 23 games per match.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage was 74.5% in Italy, and she captured 40% of her games on her opponent’s serve.