Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Iga Swiatek Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Iga Swiatek (-1600)||Sara Sorribes Tormo (+800)|
In the Round of 64 of the China Open on Monday, Iga Swiatek (ranked No. 2) faces Sara Sorribes Tormo (No. 55).
Sorribes Tormo vs. Swiatek Matchup History
- Sorribes Tormo and Swiatek met in the Round of 64 at the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023. Swiatek won 6-2, 6-0.
- Swiatek has taken two sets against Sorribes Tormo (100.0%), while Sorribes Tormo has won zero.
- Swiatek has taken 12 games versus Sorribes Tormo (85.7%), while Sorribes Tormo has won two.
- Sorribes Tormo and Swiatek have averaged 14 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
Sorribes Tormo Stats
- Sorribes Tormo is averaging 19.2 games per match in her 26 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 55.4% game winning percentage.
- Sorribes Tormo averages 21.2 games per match and 10.1 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year.
- Sorribes Tormo is 125-for-209 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 59.8%) and 117-for-213 in return games (54.9%) on all surfaces.
- Sorribes Tormo is 43-for-72 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 59.7%) and 45-for-74 in return games (60.8%).
- Sorribes Tormo is 114-for-185 on break points (61.6%) which ranks 213th.
- On hard courts, Sorribes Tormo is 211th in break point win percentage (60.0%) after going 45-for-75.
Sorribes Tormo Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Sorribes Tormo’s previous tournament, she was beaten 7-5, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 53-ranked Xinyu Wang on August 30 in the round of 64 round.
- Sorribes Tormo played an average of 26.5 games in her two matches in New York.
- While playing in United States, Sorribes Tormo won 46.2% of her service games and 55.6% of her return games.
- In her 67 matches so far this year, Swiatek has played an average of 18 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 37 matches on hard courts this year, Swiatek has played an average of 17.8 games.
- Swiatek has won 51% of her return games this year, and 78.9% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Swiatek has won 53.8% of her return games and 74.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek has converted 287 of 516 break points (55.6%).
- Including hard courts only, Swiatek has converted 55.7% of her break-point opportunities (162 of 291).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 (her previous tournament), Swiatek came close to reaching the final but was defeated by Veronika Kudermetova 2-6, 6-2, 4-6 on September 28.
- Swiatek participated in two matches in Tokyo, averaging 24 games per match.
- Swiatek’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in Japan, and she clinched 37.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.