Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebecca Sramkova vs. Karolina Muchova Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Muchova (-1400)||Rebecca Sramkova (+750)|
On Thursday, Rebecca Sramkova (No. 174 in the world) takes on Karolina Muchova (No. 18) in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
Sramkova vs. Muchova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Sramkova and Muchova have competed against each other.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Sramkova has played three matches and 26 games per match.
- Sramkova has won 30.8% of her return games and 64.1% of her service games over the past 12 months.
Sramkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Sramkova was victorious 6-2, 6-2 versus Weronika Ewald on Tuesday.
- In her previous tournament (the Hungarian Grand Prix), Sramkova was defeated by Elina Avanesyan 6-2, 4-6, 3-6 on July 17, in the round of 32.
- There were 27 games, on average, in Sramkova’s one match in Budapest.
- Sramkova’s service-game winning percentage in Hungary was 61.5%, and she won 35.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 32 matches so far this year, Muchova has played an average of 22.7 games across all court types.
- In her 18 matches on hard courts this year, Muchova has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Muchova has won 72.2% of her service games so far this year, and 38.5% of her return games.
- Muchova has won 36.4% of her return games on hard courts, and 77.3% of her service games.
- Muchova has converted 123 of 260 break points overall (47.3%), and is 127th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Muchova has converted 49.2% of her break-point chances (60 of 122).
Muchova Recent Performances
- Muchova is coming off a 4-6, 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 75-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- Muchova was defeated by No. 103-ranked Jule Niemeier 4-6, 7-5, 1-6 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 6.
- In her one match in London, Muchova averaged 29 games per match.
- Muchova won 71.4% of her service games and 13.3% of her return games in London.