Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Peyton Stearns vs. Viktoriya Tomova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Peyton Stearns (-260)||Viktoriya Tomova (+210)|
Peyton Stearns (No. 58 ranking) will face Viktoriya Tomova (No. 104) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Stearns vs. Tomova Matchup History
- Stearns and Tomova have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her 31 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Stearns is averaging 22.4 games per match and winning 51.2% of those games.
- On hard courts, Stearns has played 17 matches (averaging 22.0 games per match and 10.4 games per set).
- Stearns has a 59.5% service game winning percentage and a 41.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (153 service games won out of 257, and 105 return games won out of 251).
- Stearns has 72 wins in 126 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 57.1%), and 44 wins in 120 return games (36.7%).
- Stearns’ 51.8% break point win percentage (101-for-195) is 173rd this year.
- On hard courts, Stearns is 42-for-89 on break points (47.2%) to rank 159th.
Stearns Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Tennis in the Land, Stearns fell in the round of 16 to No. 7-ranked Caroline Garcia, 6-7, 3-6 on August 22.
- In her two matches in Cleveland, Stearns played an average of 19.0 games.
- Stearns’ service-game winning percentage in United States was 55.0%, and she won 44.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 35 matches so far this year, Tomova has played an average of 21.6 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 18 matches on hard courts so far this year, Tomova has played an average of 19.8 games.
- Tomova has won 29.7% of her return games so far this year, and 52.2% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Tomova has won 50.0% of her service games and 29.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tomova has converted 61 of 154 break points (39.6%).
- Tomova has converted 43.1% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (22 of 51).
Tomova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her most recent tournament (the Livesport Prague Open 2021), Tomova was defeated 2-6, 4-6 by No. 99-ranked Tamara Korpatsch on July 31.
- In Tomova’s one match in Prague, there was an average of 18.0 games per match.
- Tomova’s service-game winning percentage was 33.3% in Czechia, and she clinched 33.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.