Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Peyton Stearns vs. Martina Trevisan Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Peyton Stearns (-135)||Martina Trevisan (+110)|
In the Tennis in the Land Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 53-ranked Martina Trevisan against No. 58 Peyton Stearns.
Stearns vs. Trevisan Matchup History
- Stearns has not matched up against Trevisan in the past five years.
- Stearns is averaging 22.6 games per match in her 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Stearns averages 22.4 games per match and 9.9 games per set through 15 matches on hard courts this year.
- Stearns has a 59.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (142 service games won out of 237) and a 41.6% return game winning percentage (97 return games won out of 233).
- On hard courts, Stearns has a 57.5% winning percentage in service games and a 35.3% winning percentage in return games (61 service games won out of 106, and 36 return games won out of 102).
- Stearns’ 50.5% break point winning percentage (93-for-184) is 182nd this year.
- On hard courts, Stearns has won 43.6% of break points (34 out of 78, to rank 173rd).
Stearns Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Stearns was eliminated by Daria Kasatkina 2-6, 1-6 on August 15, in the round of 64.
- There were 15 games, on average, in Stearns’ one match in Cincinnati.
- Stearns’ service-game winning percentage in United States was 25%, and she won 14.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Trevisan has played 20.6 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Trevisan has played 21.6 games per match in her 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Trevisan has won 58.6% of her service games and 37.3% of her return games.
- Trevisan has won 58.3% of her service games on hard courts, and 32.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 98 of 217 break points (45.2%).
- Including hard courts only, Trevisan has converted 48.8% of her break-point opportunities (41 of 84).
Trevisan Recent Performances
- Trevisan remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 1-6, 6-3, 3-6 versus Xiyu Wang.
- Trevisan was eliminated by Jessica Pegula (7-6, 2-6, 3-6) on August 16 in the round of 32s of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament).
- Trevisan participated in four matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 24.8 games per match.
- Trevisan secured 63% of her service games and 37% of her return games while playing in United States.