Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Peyton Stearns vs. Marketa Vondrousova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marketa Vondrousova (-650)||Peyton Stearns (+450)|
In the US Open Round of 16 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 9-ranked Marketa Vondrousova against No. 59 Peyton Stearns.
Stearns vs. Vondrousova Matchup History
- In the one match between Stearns and Vondrousova in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon, Vondrousova won 6-2, 7-5.
- Vondrousova and Stearns have played two sets against each other, with Vondrousova winning two of them and Stearns taking zero.
- Vondrousova and Stearns have played 20 total games against each other, with Vondrousova taking 13 and Stearns seven.
- Vondrousova and Stearns have played each other one time, averaging 20.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Stearns has played 31 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.4 games per match and winning 51.2% of those games.
- Through 17 matches on hard courts this year, Stearns averages 22.0 games per match and 10.4 games per set with a 49.5% game winning percentage.
- Stearns has amassed a service game winning percentage of 59.5% on all surfaces (153-for-257 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 41.8% (105-for-251 in return games).
- Stearns has a 57.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 36.7% winning percentage in return games (72 of 126 service games, and 44 of 120 return games).
- Stearns’ 101 break points won on 195 total break points (51.8% winning percentage) ranks 178th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Stearns ranks 159th in break point win percentage (47.2%) after going 42-for-89.
Stearns Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Stearns beat No. 61-ranked Katie Boulter, 6-4, 6-3.
- Stearns was eliminated in the round of 16 of her last tournament (the Tennis in the Land) 6-7, 3-6 by No. 7-ranked Caroline Garcia on August 22.
- In her two matches in Cleveland, Stearns played an average of 19.0 games.
- Stearns’ service-game winning percentage in United States was 55.0%, and she won 44.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 46 matches this year, Vondrousova has played 20.1 games per match and won 59.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Vondrousova has played 26 matches on hard courts this year, and 19.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Vondrousova has won 71.4% of her games on serve, and 46.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Vondrousova has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 49.0% on return.
- Vondrousova has converted 202 of 419 break points overall (48.2%), and is 125th in break points won.
- Vondrousova has converted 123 of 242 break points on hard courts (50.8%), and is 90th in break points won.
Vondrousova Recent Performances
- Vondrousova defeated No. 20-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-2, 6-1 on Saturday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Western & Southern Open, Vondrousova’s most recent tournament, she was eliminated by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek (6-7, 1-6) on August 18.
- Vondrousova participated in four matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 20.3 games per match.
- Vondrousova won 61.0% of her service games and 50.0% of her return games in Cincinnati.