Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sloane Stephens (-195)||Elisabetta Cocciaretto (+155)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Sunday, we have a matchup of No. 30-ranked Elisabetta Cocciaretto against No. 38 Sloane Stephens.
Stephens vs. Cocciaretto Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Stephens and Cocciaretto have faced each other.
- Stephens is averaging 21.0 games per match in her 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.7% game winning percentage.
- Stephens averages 19.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year, with a 46.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens’ service game winning percentage is 63.5% (winning 193 of 304 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 37.8% (earning a win in 115 of 304 return games).
- Stephens is 81-for-138 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 58.7%) and 45-for-136 in return games (33.1%).
- Stephens is 154th in break point win percentage (51.1%) after going 112-for-219 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Stephens is 43-for-88 on break points (48.9%) to rank 143rd.
Stephens Recent Performances
- Stephens was beaten by Elena Rybakina (3-6, 3-6) on August 10 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the National Bank Open.
- There were 13.7 games, on average, in Stephens’ three matches in Montréal.
- In Canada, Stephens won nine of 20 service games (45.0%) and 10 of 21 return games (47.6%).
- Cocciaretto has played 31 matches this year (winning 52.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.0 games per match.
- Cocciaretto has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and 21.2 games per match.
- Cocciaretto has won 42.8% of her return games so far this year, and 61.7% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Cocciaretto has won 35.5% of her return games and 66.9% of her service games.
- Cocciaretto has converted 48.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (143 of 294).
- On hard courts, Cocciaretto has converted 51 of 123 break points (41.5%).
Cocciaretto Recent Performances
- Cocciaretto won her previous tournament (the Ladies Open Lausanne) on July 30, taking down No. 84-ranked Clara Burel 7-5, 4-6, 6-4 in the final.
- In Cocciaretto’s five matches in Lausanne, there was an average of 29.2 games per match.
- Cocciaretto won 63.0% of her service games and 47.9% of her return games while playing in Switzerland.