Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Lauren Davis Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sloane Stephens (-155)||Lauren Davis (+125)|
On Monday, Lauren Davis (No. 54 in the world) faces Sloane Stephens (No. 40) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Stephens vs. Davis Matchup History
- In the one match between Stephens and Davis in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Hobart International, Davis won 6-2, 6-2.
- Davis has won two sets against Stephens (100.0%), while Stephens has won zero.
- Davis has won 12 games versus Stephens (75.0%), while Stephens has won four.
- Davis and Stephens have played each other one time, averaging 16.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Stephens has played 25 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.5 games per match and winning 51.3% of those games.
- Stephens averages 20.4 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year, with a 46.1% game winning percentage.
- Stephens is 176-for-269 in service games (for a winning percentage of 65.4%) and 100-for-269 in return games (37.2%) on all surfaces.
- Stephens has gone 64-for-103 in service games when playing on hard courts (62.1% winning percentage), and 30-for-101 in return games (29.7%).
- Stephens is 98-for-193 on break points (50.8%) to rank 159th.
- On hard courts, Stephens is 29-for-62 on break points (46.8%) to rank 160th.
Stephens Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Stephens’ last tournament, she was defeated 6-4, 5-7, 4-6 by No. 21-ranked Donna Vekic on July 6 in the round of 64 round.
- Stephens played an average of 24.5 games in her two matches in London.
- Stephens won 75.0% of her service games and 36.0% of her return games in London.
- Through 31 matches this year, Davis has played 21.4 games per match and won 51.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 17 matches this year on hard courts, Davis has played 20.9 games per match and won 56.2% of them.
- Davis has won 36.9% of her return games so far this year, and 60.8% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Davis has won 66.7% of her service games and 43.5% of her return games.
- Davis has converted 50.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (78 of 154).
- On hard courts, Davis has converted 38 of 70 break points (54.3%).
Davis Recent Performances
- Davis is coming off a 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 victory over No. 123-ranked Ashlyn Krueger in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Davis was defeated by No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula 2-6, 7-6, 3-6 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 3.
- Davis’ one match in London included an average of 30.0 game per match.
- Davis won 64.3% of her service games and 18.8% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.