Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Varvara Gracheva Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sloane Stephens (-160)||Varvara Gracheva (+130)|
Sloane Stephens (No. 30 ranking) will face Varvara Gracheva (No. 41) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, May 31.
Stephens vs. Gracheva Matchup History
- Gracheva and Stephens have played three times in the past five years and Gracheva is 2-1, including a 7-6, 6-3 win for Gracheva at the ATX Open on March 3, 2023 (their most recent meeting).
- Gracheva has taken five sets against Stephens (71.4%), while Stephens has won two.
- Gracheva has won more against Stephens in 71 total games between them, 40 (56.3%) compared to Stephens’ 31.
- Gracheva and Stephens have played each other three times, averaging 23.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Stephens has played 21.5 games per match in her 36 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- Over the past year, Stephens has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.5 games per match.
- Stephens has won 35.5% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games over the past year.
- Stephens has claimed 61.6% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 38.9% of her return games.
Stephens Recent Performances
- Stephens defeated No. 16-ranked Karolina Pliskova 6-0, 6-4 on Monday to make the Round of 64.
- In her previous tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, Stephens went down in the semifinals to No. 102-ranked Lucia Bronzetti, 1-6, 1-6 on May 26.
- Stephens played an average of 21.8 games in her four matches in Rabat.
- Stephens won 63.6% of her service games and 41.9% of her return games in Rabat.
- Gracheva has played 37 matches this year, and 22.1 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her seven matches on clay this year, Gracheva has played an average of 26.6 games.
- Gracheva has won 40.7% of her return games so far this year, and 68.7% of her service games.
- Gracheva has won 70.3% of her service games on clay, and 33.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gracheva has converted 119 of 237 break points (50.2%).
- Gracheva has converted 45.2% of her break-point chances on clay (28 of 62).
Gracheva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Gracheva defeated No. 98-ranked Dalma Galfi, 6-4, 2-6, 6-1.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Gracheva’s previous tournament, she was eliminated by No. -ranked Elina Svitolina (3-6, 4-6) on May 25.
- Gracheva’s three matches in Strasbourg included an average of 21.7 games per match.
- Gracheva won 75% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games while playing in France.