Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-130)||Sloane Stephens (+105)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 19-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia versus No. 38 Sloane Stephens.
Stephens vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Stephens and Haddad Maia played in the Round of 16 at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on February 27, 2019. Haddad Maia won 6-3, 6-3.
- Haddad Maia has won two sets off Stephens (100.0%), compared to Stephens’s zero.
- Haddad Maia and Stephens have played 18 total games against each other, with Haddad Maia winning 12 and Stephens six.
- In one match versus one another, Stephens and Haddad Maia have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Stephens has played 35 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.0 games per match and winning 50.8% of those games.
- Stephens averages 20.1 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 20 matches on hard courts this year.
- Stephens is 231-for-369 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 62.6%) and 143-for-367 in return games (39.0%) on all surfaces.
- Stephens has a 58.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 36.7% winning percentage in return games (119 of 203 service games, and 73 of 199 return games).
- Stephens is 140-for-284 on break points (49.3%) to rank 143rd.
- On hard courts so far this year, Stephens is 71-for-153 on break points (46.4%) which ranks 122nd.
Stephens Recent Performances
- In the the Tennis in the Land, Stephens’ previous tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 1-6, 3-6 by No. 95-ranked Sara Sorribes Tormo on August 24.
- In Cleveland, Stephens’ three matches had 19.0 games on average.
- Stephens won 15 of 29 service games (51.7%) in United States along with 14 of 28 return games (50.0%).
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has played 40 matches this year (winning 51.9% of games across all court types), and 23.4 games per match.
- In her 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, Haddad Maia has played an average of 25.3 games.
- Haddad Maia has won 69.9% of her service games this year, and 34.3% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has won 30.5% of her return games on hard courts, and 70.0% of her service games.
- Haddad Maia has converted 45.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (151 of 331).
- Haddad Maia has converted 67 of 147 break points on hard courts (45.6%), and is 126th in break points won.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- Haddad Maia was eliminated by Karolina Muchova (7-6, 1-6, 4-6) on August 14 in the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament).
- In Haddad Maia’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 30.0 games per match.
- Haddad Maia secured 53.3% of her service games and 26.7% of her return games while playing in United States.