Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Rebecca Peterson Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Sloane Stephens (-225)||Rebecca Peterson (+185)|
Sloane Stephens (No. 39 ranking) will face Rebecca Peterson (No. 75) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Stephens vs. Peterson Matchup History
- In the lone match between Stephens and Peterson in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open, Peterson won 6-2, 7-5.
- Peterson has won two sets off Stephens (100.0%), compared to Stephens’s zero.
- Peterson has won more against Stephens in 20 total games between them, 13 (65.0%) compared to Stephens’ seven.
- Peterson and Stephens have played each other one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- Stephens has averaged 21.3 games per match through her 23 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 50.9% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens’ service game winning percentage is 64.5% (winning 158 of 245 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 37.3% (taking 91 of 244 return games).
- Stephens is 89-for-173 on break points (51.4%) which ranks 127th.
Stephens Recent Performances
- In the French Open, Stephens’ last tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 4-6 by No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka on June 4 in the round of 16 round.
- In her four matches in Paris, Stephens played an average of 20 games.
- Stephens won 29 of 40 service games (72.5%) in France along with 20 of 40 return games (50%).
- Peterson has averaged 20.8 games per match in her 28 matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 50.8% of the games.
- Peterson has averaged 15 games per match and 7.5 games per set through one match on grass in the past year.
- Peterson has compiled a service game winning percentage of 61.9% on all surfaces (143-for-231) and a return game winning percentage of 38.3% (85-for-222).
- Peterson is 3-for-seven in service games on grass (42.9%) and 0-for-8 in return games (0%).
Peterson Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of Libema Open (her previous tournament), Peterson was eliminated by Ashlyn Krueger 1-6, 2-6 on June 13.
- In her one match in Rosmalen, Peterson averaged 15 games per match.
- In Netherlands, Peterson captured three of seven service games (42.9%) and zero of eight return games (0%).