Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Yulia Putintseva Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sloane Stephens (-180)||Yulia Putintseva (+145)|
On Friday, Yulia Putintseva (No. 58 in the world) faces Sloane Stephens (No. 30) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Stephens vs. Putintseva Matchup History
- Putintseva and Stephens have gone head to head two times in the past five years, and Putintseva has been victorious every time, including their last meeting at the Australian Open on February 9, 2021 (4-6, 6-2, 6-3).
- Putintseva and Stephens have played six sets versus each other, and Putintseva has the edge, winning four of them. Stephens has won two.
- Putintseva has won 32 games versus Stephens (58.2%), while Stephens has won 23.
- In two matches versus one another, Stephens and Putintseva have averaged 27.5 games and three sets per match.
- Stephens, over the past 12 months, has played 35 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.5 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Stephens has averaged 22.8 games.
- Stephens, over the past year, has won 62.9% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Stephens has won 63.7% of her games on serve, and 39.8% on return.
Stephens Recent Performances
- Stephens is coming off a 6-2, 6-1 win over No. 41-ranked Varvara Gracheva in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- In her previous tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem), Stephens made a run before losing to Lucia Bronzetti in the semifinals 1-6, 1-6 on May 26.
- Stephens played an average of 21.8 games in her four matches in Rabat.
- Stephens won 28 of 44 service games (63.6%) in Morocco along with 18 of 43 return games (41.9%).
- Putintseva has played 23 matches so far this year, and 22.3 games per match across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Putintseva has played nine matches this year while winning 50.8% of games and 21.4 games per match.
- So far this year, Putintseva has won 35.5% of her return games and 63.6% of her service games.
- On clay, Putintseva has won 61.1% of her service games and 40.8% of her return games.
- Putintseva has converted 47.4% of her break-point opportunities overall (83 of 175).
- Putintseva has converted 39 of 94 break points on clay (41.5%), and is 63rd in break points won.
Putintseva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Putintseva won 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 versus Qinwen Zheng on Wednesday.
- In the quarterfinals of her last tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem), Putintseva was eliminated 7-5, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 195-ranked Julia Riera on May 25.
- Putintseva participated in three matches in Rabat, and she averaged 20.7 games per match.
- Putintseva secured 70% of her service games (21 of 30) in Morocco along with 50% of her return games (16 of 32).