Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sloane Stephens vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Aryna Sabalenka (-450)||Sloane Stephens (+340)|
In the Round of 16 of the French Open on Sunday, Sloane Stephens (ranked No. 30) meets Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2).
Stephens vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Sabalenka has gotten the better of Stephens, 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the San Diego, USA Women Singles 2022 on October 13, 2022, went to Sabalenka 1-6, 6-3, 6-2.
- In six total sets against each other, Sabalenka has taken four, and Stephens two.
- Sabalenka has won 30 games versus Stephens (52.6%), while Stephens has taken 27.
- In two matches versus one another, Stephens and Sabalenka have averaged 28.5 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Stephens, over the past year, has played 35 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.5 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Stephens has played nine matches on clay, and 22.8 games per match.
- Stephens, over the past 12 months, has won 62.9% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Stephens has been victorious in 63.7% of her service games and 39.8% of her return games.
Stephens Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Stephens defeated No. 58-ranked Yulia Putintseva, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.
- In the the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, Stephens’ previous tournament, she was beaten in the semifinals 1-6, 1-6 by No. 102-ranked Lucia Bronzetti on May 26.
- Stephens averaged 21.8 games per match in Rabat in four matches.
- In Morocco, Stephens won 28 of 44 service games (63.6%) and 18 of 43 return games (41.9%).
- Sabalenka has played 31 matches this year, and 19.1 games per match across all court types.
- In her 11 matches on clay so far this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 20.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sabalenka has won 81.8% of her games on serve, and 40.8% on return.
- On clay, Sabalenka has won 78.3% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 117 of 259 break points overall (45.2%), and is 89th in break points won.
- Sabalenka has converted 43 of 97 break points on clay (44.3%), and is 61st in break points won.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka defeated No. 82-ranked Kamilla Rakhimova 6-2, 6-2 on Friday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 64s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Sabalenka’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 134-ranked Sofia Kenin on May 11.
- Sabalenka’s one match in Rome had an average of 21.0 game per match.
- Sabalenka clinched 54.5% of her service games and 20.0% of her return games while playing in Italy.