Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Strycova vs. Maryna Zanevska Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Barbora Strycova (-165)||Maryna Zanevska (+135)|
On Monday, Maryna Zanevska (No. 88 in the world) takes on Barbora Strycova in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Strycova vs. Zanevska Matchup History
- Strycova and Zanevska have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, and Strycova won 6-1, 3-6, 6-3.
- In three head-to-head sets, Strycova has won two, and Zanevska one.
- In terms of games against each other, Strycova and Zanevska have played 25, and Strycova has won more (15). Zanevska has taken 10 of them.
- Zanevska and Strycova have played each other one time, averaging 25 games and three sets per match.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Strycova has played seven matches and 19.3 games per match.
- Strycova, over the past 12 months, has played four matches on grass, and 18 games per match.
- Strycova has won 34% of her return games and 48.1% of her service games over the past year.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Strycova has won 47.4% of her games on serve and 25% on return.
Strycova Recent Performances
- Strycova was eliminated in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (Viking International Eastbourne) 4-6, 3-6 by No. 17-ranked Jelena Ostapenko on June 27.
- Strycova played an average of 17.3 games in her three matches in Eastbourne.
- In United Kingdom, Strycova won three of nine service games (33.3%) and four of 10 return games (40%).
- Through 20 matches so far this year, Zanevska has played 20.9 games per match and won 48.9% of them (across all court types).
- Zanevska has played two matches on grass this year, and 24 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Zanevska has won 58.7% of her service games and 36.1% of her return games.
- On grass, Zanevska has won 37.5% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games.
- Zanevska is 172nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 56 of 146 (38.4%).
- Zanevska has converted two of six break points on grass (33.3%), and is 203rd in break points won.
Zanevska Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers (her last tournament), Zanevska was eliminated by Sara Errani 2-6, 3-6 on June 25.
- Zanevska’s two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe included an average of 24 games per match.
- In Germany, Zanevska clinched three of eight service games (37.5%) and two of nine return games (22.2%).