Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Svitolina vs. Victoria Azarenka Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-115)||Elina Svitolina (-110)|
Victoria Azarenka (No. 19) will take on Elina Svitolina (No. 27) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on Monday, July 31.
Svitolina vs. Azarenka Matchup History
- Azarenka sports a 2-1 record versus Svitolina. Their most recent meeting, in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon on July 9, 2023, was a 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 victory for Svitolina.
- Azarenka and Svitolina have played seven sets against each other, and Azarenka has the advantage, winning five of them. Svitolina has won two.
- Azarenka has won more against Svitolina in 63 total games between them, 40 (63.5%) compared to Svitolina’s 23.
- Svitolina and Azarenka have met on the court three times, averaging 21.0 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Svitolina has played 20 total matches with a 52.3% game winning percentage. She averages 21.5 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina’s service game winning percentage is 64.3% (winning 137 of 213 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 40.6% (winning 88 of 217 return games).
- Svitolina has won 51.9% of her break points this year (83 out of 160, to rank 174th).
Svitolina Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Svitolina made a run before losing to Marketa Vondrousova in the semifinals 3-6, 3-6 on July 13.
- In her six matches in London, Svitolina played an average of 23.8 games.
- Svitolina’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 73.2%, and she won 36.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- Azarenka has played 21.7 games per match in her 28 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 15 matches on hard courts this year, Azarenka has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Azarenka has won 37.5% of her return games so far this year, and 70.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Azarenka has won 69.8% of her games on serve, and 41.8% on return.
- Azarenka has converted 109 of 239 break points overall (45.6%), and is 150th in break points won.
- Azarenka has converted 67 of 150 break points on hard courts (44.7%), and is 104th in break points won.
Azarenka Recent Performances
- Azarenka was defeated by No. 76-ranked Svitolina 6-2, 4-6, 6-7 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 9.
- Azarenka’s four matches in London included an average of 24.0 games per match.
- Azarenka won 83.0% of her service games (39 of 47) in United Kingdom along with 36.7% of her return games (18 of 49).