Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Svitolina vs. Daria Kasatkina Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Daria Kasatkina (-185)||Elina Svitolina (+150)|
Daria Kasatkina (No. 9) will face Elina Svitolina (No. 192) in the Round of 16 of the French Open on Sunday, June 4.
Svitolina vs. Kasatkina Matchup History
- Svitolina and Kasatkina have matched up once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the US Open, and Svitolina came out on top 6-4, 6-2.
- Svitolina and Kasatkina have played two sets against each other, with Svitolina winning two of them and Kasatkina taking zero.
- Svitolina has taken 12 games versus Kasatkina (66.7%), while Kasatkina has won six.
- In one matchup between Svitolina and Kasatkina, they have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Svitolina has played eight matches and 20.3 games per match.
- On clay, Svitolina has played eight matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 51.2% of games.
- Svitolina, over the past 12 months, has won 59.5% of her service games and 43.4% of her return games.
- Svitolina has claimed 59.5% of her service games on clay over the past year and 43.4% of her return games.
Svitolina Recent Performances
- Svitolina beat Anna Blinkova 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 on Friday in the Round of 32.
- Svitolina was victorious in her previous tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), beating No. 66-ranked Blinkova in the final 6-2, 6-3 on May 27.
- Svitolina played an average of 18.0 games in her five matches in Strasbourg.
- In France, Svitolina won 28 of 43 service games (65.1%) and 26 of 47 return games (55.3%).
- Through 27 matches this year, Kasatkina has played 20.1 games per match and won 52.4% of them (across all court types).
- On clay, Kasatkina has played 14 matches so far this year while winning 57.0% of games and 21.6 games per match.
- So far this year, Kasatkina has won 58.5% of her service games and 46.4% of her return games.
- On clay, Kasatkina has won 62.3% of her service games and 51.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kasatkina has converted 46.9% of her break-point chances (122 of 260).
- On clay, Kasatkina has converted 75 of 158 break points (47.5%).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina defeated Peyton Stearns 6-0, 6-1 on Friday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s of her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Kasatkina was defeated 4-6, 6-4, 0-6 by No. 20-ranked Jelena Ostapenko on May 15.
- Kasatkina’s three matches in Rome had an average of 25.3 games per match.
- Kasatkina’s service-game winning percentage was 59.5% in Italy, and she clinched 46.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.