Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Svitolina vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elina Svitolina (-290)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+230)|
In the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, Elina Svitolina (ranked No. 26) meets Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 98).
Svitolina vs. Pavlyuchenkova Matchup History
- In the lone match between Svitolina and Pavlyuchenkova in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Svitolina won 6-3, 7-6.
- In two head-to-head sets, Svitolina has won two, and Pavlyuchenkova zero.
- Svitolina has won more versus Pavlyuchenkova in 22 total games between them, 13 (59.1%) compared to Pavlyuchenkova’s nine.
- Svitolina and Pavlyuchenkova have averaged 22 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Svitolina has played 24 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.4 games per match and winning 51.9% of those games.
- Svitolina has played four matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 50.0% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina’s service game winning percentage is 64.6% (winning 164 of 254 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 39.6% (winning 103 of 260 return games).
- Svitolina has finished 27-for-41 in service games on hard courts (65.9% winning percentage), and 15-for-43 in return games (34.9%).
- Svitolina is 184th in break point win percentage (51.3%) after going 97-for-189 on break points this year.
- Svitolina has won 48.3% of break points on hard courts this year (14 out of 29, which ranks 254th).
Svitolina Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Svitolina won 6-3, 6-1 versus Anna-Lena Friedsam on Tuesday.
- Svitolina was defeated in the round of 64 of her last tournament (the National Bank Open) 2-6, 2-6 by No. 48-ranked Danielle Collins on August 8.
- Svitolina averaged 16 games per match in Montréal in one match.
- While playing in Canada, Svitolina won 50% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 21.2 games per match in her 18 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 49.5% of the games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played six matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 19.8 games per match and 9.2 games per set, winning 38.7% of games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has a 61.2% winning percentage on serve and a 37.6% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Pavlyuchenkova has a 45.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 16.2% in return games.
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Pavlyuchenkova defeated Fiona Crawley, 6-2, 6-4.
- Pavlyuchenkova was beaten by Collins (3-6, 1-6) on August 15 in the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament).
- Pavlyuchenkova participated in one match in Cincinnati, averaging 16 games.
- Pavlyuchenkova clinched 25% of her service games (two of eight) in United States along with 25% of her return games (two of eight).