Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Svitolina vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Aryna Sabalenka (-450)||Elina Svitolina (+340)|
On Tuesday, Elina Svitolina (No. 192 in the world) faces Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Svitolina and Sabalenka have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on September 25, 2020, ending with Svitolina winning 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- Svitolina and Sabalenka have each taken three of six sets against the other.
- In 53 total games against one another, Svitolina has taken 27, and Sabalenka 26.
- In two matches versus one another, Svitolina and Sabalenka have averaged 26.5 games and three sets per match.
- In her 12 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Svitolina has averaged 21.1 games.
- Over the past year, Svitolina has played 12 matches on clay, and 21.1 games per match.
- Over the past year, Svitolina has been victorious in 47.3% of her return games and 61.3% of her service games.
- Svitolina has been victorious in 61.3% of her service games on clay over the past year and 47.3% of her return games.
Svitolina Recent Performances
- Svitolina beat Daria Kasatkina 6-4, 7-6 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- In her most recent tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Svitolina made the final and then defeated No. 66-ranked Anna Blinkova, 6-2, 6-3 on May 27.
- Svitolina played an average of 18 games in her five matches in Strasbourg.
- Svitolina’s service-game winning percentage in France was 65.1%, and she won 55.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 31 matches so far this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 19.1 games across all court types.
- In her 11 matches on clay this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 20.5 games.
- Thus far this year, Sabalenka has won 81.8% of her service games and 40.8% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Sabalenka has won 78.3% of her games on serve, and 38.7% on return.
- Sabalenka has converted 117 of 259 break points overall (45.2%), and is 90th in break points won.
- Sabalenka has converted 43 of 97 break points on clay (44.3%), and is 63rd in break points won.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka defeated No. 30-ranked Sloane Stephens 7-6, 6-4 on Sunday to make the quarterfinals.
- Sabalenka was beaten by Sofia Kenin (6-7, 2-6) on May 11 in the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her most recent tournament).
- In her one match in Rome, Sabalenka averaged 21 games per match.
- Sabalenka secured 54.5% of her service games (six of 11) in Italy along with 20% of her return games (two of 10).