Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katie Swan vs. Belinda Bencic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Belinda Bencic (-210)||Katie Swan (+170)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, Belinda Bencic (ranked No. 14) takes on Katie Swan (No. 147).
Swan vs. Bencic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Swan and Bencic have gone head to head.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Swan has played 13 matches and 19.7 games per match.
- On grass, Swan has played one match over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 25 games per match while winning 44.0% of games.
- Swan has won 36.4% of her return games and 61.8% of her service games over the past year.
- Swan has been victorious in 75% of her service games on grass over the past year and 15.4% of her return games.
Swan Recent Performances
- In the Viking Open Nottingham, Swan’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-2, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 72-ranked Alize Cornet on June 13 in the round of 32 round.
- Swan averaged 25 games per match in Nottingham in one match.
- Swan won 75% of her service games and 15.4% of her return games in Nottingham.
- Bencic has played 27 matches so far this year (winning 57.0% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Bencic has won 77.1% of her games on serve, and 37.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 52.1% of her break-point opportunities (98 of 188).
Bencic Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of French Open (her most recent tournament), Bencic was eliminated by Elina Avanesyan 3-6, 6-2, 4-6 on May 29.
- Bencic’s one match in Paris included an average of 27 game per match.
- Bencic was victorious in 53.8% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games while playing in France.