Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Nigina Abduraimova Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Iga Swiatek (-8000)||Nigina Abduraimova (+1400)|
In the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open on Tuesday, Nigina Abduraimova (ranked No. 181) takes on Iga Swiatek (No. 1).
Swiatek vs. Abduraimova Matchup History
- Swiatek has not matched up against Abduraimova in the past five years.
- In her 48 matches played this year across all court types, Swiatek is averaging 16.9 games per match and winning 66.6% of those games.
- In 18 matches on hard courts this year, Swiatek averages 14.4 games per match and 8.1 games per set with a 67.7% game winning percentage.
- Swiatek has a service game winning percentage of 82.2% on all surfaces (338-for-411 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 50.6% (203-for-401 in return games).
- Swiatek is 104-for-133 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 78.2%) and 72-for-127 in return games (56.7%).
- Swiatek is 109th in break point win percentage (56.4%) after going 194-for-344 on break points.
- Swiatek’s 69 break points won on 119 total break points on hard courts (58.0% win percentage) ranks 88th.
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, Swiatek fell in the quarterfinals to No. 76-ranked Elina Svitolina, 5-7, 7-6, 2-6 on July 11.
- Swiatek played an average of 23.6 games in her five matches in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Swiatek won 79.7% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
- Abduraimova has averaged 22.6 games per match through her 13 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 45.6% of the games.
- Abduraimova has played eight matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 21.3 games per match and 8.9 games per set, winning 47.6% of games.
- Abduraimova has a 60.5% winning percentage on serve and a 30.4% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- While playing on hard courts, Abduraimova has a 64.1% winning percentage on serve and a 28.9% winning percentage on return.
Abduraimova Recent Performances
- Abduraimova lost to No. 236-ranked Tatiana Prozorova 3-6, 4-6 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, on July 18.
- Abduraimova played one match in Palermo, averaging 19.0 games per match.
- Abduraimova clinched 66.7% of her service games and 10.0% of her return games while playing in Italy.