Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Iga Swiatek (-1400)||Cori Gauff (+750)|
In the French Open quarterfinals on Wednesday, Iga Swiatek takes on Cori Gauff.
Swiatek vs. Gauff Matchup History
- In six head-to-head matches, Swiatek has beaten Gauff six times. Swiatek won their last meeting 6-4, 6-2 in the semifinals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 24, 2023.
- Swiatek and Gauff have played 12 sets versus each other, with Swiatek winning 12 of them and Gauff taking zero.
- Swiatek has won more against Gauff in 102 total games between them, 73 (71.6%) compared to Gauff’s 29.
- Swiatek and Gauff have averaged 17 games and two sets in their six matches against each other.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match and winning 67.2% of those games.
- In 14 matches on clay surfaces this year, Swiatek averages 18.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 66.8% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek’s service game winning percentage is 82.6% (winning 219 of 265 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 51.0% (earning a win in 128 of 251 return games).
- Swiatek is 115-for-132 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 87.1%) and 56-for-124 in return games (45.2%).
- Swiatek’s 53.2% break point winning percentage (125-for-235) ranks 87th this year.
- On clay, Swiatek has won 48.3% of break points (56 out of 116, to rank 52nd).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- Swiatek advanced via walkover in her last match, over Lesia Tsurenko at the French Open.
- Swiatek was defeated in the quarterfinal of her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) by No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina on May 17.
- Swiatek averaged 17.5 games per match in Rome in four matches.
- Swiatek won 32 of 36 service games (88.9%) in Italy along with 18 of 34 return games (52.9%).
- Through 22 matches so far this year, Gauff has played 19.4 games per match and won 52.5% of them (across all court types).
- In her six matches on clay so far this year, Gauff has played an average of 19.8 games.
- Gauff has won 34.7% of her return games this year, and 70.1% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Gauff has won 60.0% of her games on serve, and 39.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 44.6% of her break-point chances (70 of 157).
- Gauff has converted 22 of 49 break points on clay (44.9%), and is 123rd in break points won.
Gauff Recent Performances
- Gauff beat No. 100-ranked Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova 7-5, 6-2 on Monday to advance to the quarterfinals.
- Gauff was eliminated by Marie Bouzkova (6-4, 2-6, 2-6) on May 14 in the round of 32s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her last tournament).
- Gauff participated in two matches in Rome, averaging 19.5 games.
- Gauff’s service-game winning percentage was 70% in Italy, and she was victorious in 42.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.