Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, June 8
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Iga Swiatek (-1800)||Beatriz Haddad Maia (+900)|
In the semifinals of the French Open on Thursday, Iga Swiatek (ranked No. 1) takes on Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 14).
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Swiatek and Haddad Maia have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the WTA Toronto, Canada Women Singles 2022, and Haddad Maia won 6-4, 3-6, 7-5.
- Haddad Maia and Swiatek have played three sets against each other, with Haddad Maia taking two of them and Swiatek winning one.
- In terms of games against each other, Haddad Maia and Swiatek have played 31, and Haddad Maia has won more (16). Swiatek has taken 15 of them.
- Swiatek and Haddad Maia have met on the court one time, averaging 31 games and three sets per match.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match while winning 67.2% of those games.
- Swiatek averages 18.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set through 14 matches on clay courts this year.
- Swiatek is 219-for-265 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.6%) and 128-for-251 in return games (51%) on all surfaces.
- Swiatek has an 87.1% winning percentage in service games on clay surfaces, and a 45.2% winning percentage in return games (115 of 132 service games, and 56 of 124 return games).
- Swiatek’s 53.2% break point winning percentage (125-for-235) is 87th this year.
- Swiatek has taken 48.3% of break points on clay courts so far this year (56 out of 116, which ranks 53rd).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- Swiatek beat Cori Gauff 6-4, 6-2 on Wednesday in the quarterfinals.
- Swiatek was eliminated in the quarterfinal of her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) by No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina on May 17.
- Swiatek averaged 17.5 games per match in Rome in four matches.
- Swiatek’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 88.9%, and she won 52.9% on her opponent’s serve.
Haddad Maia Stats
- In her 24 matches so far this year, Haddad Maia has played an average of 23 games across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Haddad Maia has played eight matches so far this year while winning 53.2% of games and 19.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Haddad Maia has won 32.6% of her return games and 70.1% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Haddad Maia has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 36.4% on return.
- Haddad Maia has converted 45.4% of her break-point opportunities overall (83 of 183).
- Haddad Maia has converted 26 of 56 break points on clay (46.4%), and is 107th in break points won.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Wednesday, Haddad Maia beat No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur, 3-6, 7-6, 6-1.
- In the quarterfinals of her last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Haddad Maia was eliminated 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 47-ranked Anhelina Kalinina on May 16.
- In Haddad Maia’s four matches in Rome, there was an average of 23 games per match.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage was 74.5% in Italy, and she won 40% of her games on her opponent’s serve.