Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Iga Swiatek (-6000)||Claire Liu (+1400)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Thursday, No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek faces No. 102 Claire Liu.
Swiatek vs. Liu Matchup History
- In two head-to-head matches, Swiatek has beaten Liu two times. Swiatek won their last meeting 6-0, 6-1 in the Round of 64 of the BNP Paribas Open on March 11, 2023.
- Swiatek and Liu have played five sets versus each other, with Swiatek winning four of them and Liu taking one.
- In terms of games against each other, Swiatek and Liu have played 42, and Swiatek has won more (28). Liu has taken 14 of them.
- In two matchups between Swiatek and Liu, they have averaged 21 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court types, Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match while winning 67.2% of those games.
- On clay, Swiatek has played 14 matches, averaging 18.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Swiatek is 219-for-265 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.6%) and 128-for-251 in return games (51.0%) on all surfaces.
- Swiatek has an 87.1% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 45.2% winning percentage in return games (115 of 132 service games, and 56 of 124 return games).
- Swiatek is 85th in break point win percentage (53.2%) after going 125-for-235 on break points this year.
- Swiatek has won 48.3% of break points on clay (56 out of 116, which ranks 50th).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Swiatek won 6-4, 6-0 against Cristina Bucsa on Tuesday.
- In her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Swiatek fell in a quarterfinal to No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina, 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) on May 17.
- In Rome, Swiatek’s four matches had 17.5 games on average.
- Swiatek won 32 of 36 service games (88.9%) in Italy along with 18 of 34 return games (52.9%).
- Liu has averaged 20.9 games per match through her 36 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 48.4% of the games.
- In four matches in the past 12 months on clay, Liu has averaged 24.3 games per match and 9.7 games per set, winning 45.4% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Liu’s service game winning percentage has been 62.4% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 31.5%.
- Liu has a 62.5% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.6% winning percentage in return games.
Liu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Liu was victorious 6-1, 6-4 versus Ylena In-Albon on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her last tournament), Liu was beaten by Marta Kostyuk 0-6, 4-6 on May 12.
- Liu’s two matches in Rome had an average of 22.5 games per match.
- In Italy, Liu claimed 15 of 23 service games (65.2%) and seven of 22 return games (31.8%).