Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Petra Martic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Iga Swiatek (-8000)||Petra Martic (+1500)|
On Friday, Petra Martic (No. 29 in the world) meets Iga Swiatek (No. 1) in the Round of 32 of Wimbledon.
Swiatek vs. Martic Matchup History
- Swiatek has defeated Martic every time they’ve met in the past five years (two matches). The most recent one finished 6-0, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Swiatek and Martic have played four sets against each other, with Swiatek winning four of them and Martic taking zero.
- Swiatek has won more against Martic in 31 total games between them, 24 (77.4%) compared to Martic’s seven.
- In two matchups between Swiatek and Martic, they have averaged 15.5 games and two sets per match.
- Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match through her 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 68.4% game winning percentage.
- Swiatek averages 14.8 games per match and 8.1 games per set through six matches on grass courts this year.
- Swiatek has an 82.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (304 service games won out of 367) and a 53.5% return game winning percentage (191 return games won out of 357).
- Swiatek has a 90.7% winning percentage in service games while playing on grass and a 56.5% winning percentage in return games (39 of 43 in service games, and 26 of 46 in return games).
- Swiatek has won 57.1% of her break points this year (184 out of 322, to rank 86th).
- On grass courts , Swiatek has won 62.2% of break points (23 out of 37, to rank 45th).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Swiatek won 6-2, 6-0 versus Sara Sorribes Tormo on Wednesday.
- In her four matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Swiatek played an average of 14.8 games.
- Swiatek won 92.9% of her service games and 48.4% of her return games in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.
- Martic has played 28 matches so far this year (winning 50.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.4 games per match.
- Martic has played five matches on grass so far this year, and 23.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Martic has won 72.2% of her games on serve, and 26.1% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Martic has won 85.2% of her games on serve, and 14.8% on return.
- Martic has converted 65 of 145 break points overall (44.8%), and is 157th in break points won.
- Martic has converted four of 12 break points on grass (33.3%), and is 185th in break points won.
Martic Recent Performances
- Martic is coming off a 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 win over No. 96-ranked Diane Parry in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- In her previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Martic was defeated by No. 25-ranked Madison Keys 4-6, 1-6 in the quarterfinals on June 29.
- Martic participated in five matches in Eastbourne, averaging 23.4 games.
- Martic secured 85.2% of her service games (23 of 27) in United Kingdom along with 14.8% of her return games (four of 27).