Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Iga Swiatek (-5000)||Lesia Tsurenko (+1400)|
In the Round of 16 of the French Open on Monday, Iga Swiatek (ranked No. 1) faces Lesia Tsurenko (No. 66).
Swiatek vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- Swiatek is 2-0 versus Tsurenko in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one happened at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 14, 2023 and was won by Swiatek 6-2, 6-0.
- In four head-to-head sets, Swiatek has won four, and Tsurenko zero.
- Swiatek has won more versus Tsurenko in 28 total games between them, 24 (85.7%) compared to Tsurenko’s four.
- In two matches versus one another, Swiatek and Tsurenko have averaged 14 games and two sets per match.
- Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match through her 32 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 67.2% game winning percentage.
- Swiatek averages 18.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set through 14 matches on clay courts this year.
- Swiatek is 219-for-265 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.6%) and 128-for-251 in return games (51.0%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on clay courts, Swiatek has an 87.1% winning percentage in service games and a 45.2% winning percentage in return games (115 service games won out of 132, and 56 return games won out of 124 on clay).
- Swiatek ranks 85th in break point winning percentage (53.2%) after going 125-for-235 on break points this year.
- Swiatek has claimed 48.3% of break points on clay surfaces (56 out of 116, to rank 51st).
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Swiatek beat No. 80-ranked Xinyu Wang, 6-0, 6-0.
- In her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Swiatek fell in a quarterfinal to No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina, 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) on May 17.
- In Rome, Swiatek’s four matches had 17.5 games on average.
- While playing in Italy, Swiatek won 88.9% of her service games and 52.9% of her return games.
- In her 31 matches this year, Tsurenko has played an average of 19.0 games across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Tsurenko has played eight matches this year while winning 52.7% of games and 18.3 games per match.
- Tsurenko has won 57.0% of her service games this year, and 54.4% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Tsurenko has won 59.7% of her games on serve, and 45.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 111 of 212 break points (52.4%).
- On clay, Tsurenko has converted 34 of 68 break points (50.0%).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- Tsurenko beat Bianca Vanessa Andreescu 6-1, 6-1 on Saturday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 32s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsurenko’s previous tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 0-6 by No. 1-ranked Swiatek on May 14.
- Tsurenko participated in three matches in Rome, and she averaged 17.7 games per match.
- In Italy, Tsurenko captured 14 of 26 service games (53.8%) and 12 of 27 return games (44.4%).