Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Xinyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Iga Swiatek (-8000)||Xinyu Wang (+1600)|
In a match scheduled for Saturday, Xinyu Wang (No. 80 in rankings) will meet Iga Swiatek (No. 1) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Swiatek vs. Wang Matchup History
- Swiatek and Wang have not played one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Swiatek has played 32 total matches with a 67.2% game winning percentage. She averages 16.1 games per match and 8.7 games per set.
- On clay, Swiatek has played 14 matches, averaging 18.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Swiatek has compiled a service game winning percentage of 82.6% on all surfaces (219-for-265 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 51.0% (128-for-251 in return games).
- Swiatek is 115-for-132 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 87.1%) and 56-for-124 in return games (45.2%).
- Swiatek’s 53.2% break point win percentage (125-for-235) ranks 85th this year.
- On clay, Swiatek is 50th in break point win percentage (48.3%) after going 56-for-116.
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Swiatek beat No. 102-ranked Claire Liu, 6-4, 6-0.
- In her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Swiatek went down in a quarterfinal to No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina, 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) on May 17.
- Swiatek played an average of 17.5 games in her four matches in Rome.
- Swiatek won 88.9% of her service games and 52.9% of her return games in Rome.
- Wang has played 21.6 games per match in her 23 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Wang has played three matches this year while winning 36.4% of games and 22.0 games per match.
- Wang has won 66.7% of her service games so far this year, and 33.0% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Wang has won 56.3% of her games on serve, and 17.6% on return.
- Wang is 124th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 74 of 172 (43.0%).
- On clay, Wang has converted five of 20 break points (25.0%).
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang defeated No. 87-ranked Rebecca Peterson 7-6, 6-2 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- Wang was beaten by Kaia Kanepi (3-6, 2-6) on May 21 in the round of 32s of the Internationaux de Strasbourg (her most recent tournament).
- Wang played one match in Strasbourg, and she averaged 17 games per match.
- Wang won 50% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games in Strasbourg.