Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Iga Swiatek vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Iga Swiatek (-4000)||Lin Zhu (+1300)|
On Monday, Lin Zhu (No. 34 in the world) takes on Iga Swiatek (No. 1) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Swiatek vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Swiatek has not faced Zhu in the past five years.
- Swiatek has played 43 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 16.1 games per match and winning 67.9% of those games.
- Swiatek averages 14.8 games per match and 8.4 games per set in four matches on grass this year.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek’s service game winning percentage is 82.7% (winning 291 of 352 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 52.6% (earning a win in 180 of 342 return games).
- Swiatek is 26-for-28 in service games on grass courts (winning 92.9%) and 15-for-31 in return games (48.4%).
- Swiatek is 173-for-303 on break points (57.1%) which ranks 88th.
- On grass this year, Swiatek ranks 83rd in break point win percentage (66.7%) after going 12-for-18.
Swiatek Recent Performances
- In her four matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Swiatek played an average of 14.8 games.
- Swiatek’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 92.9%, and she won 48.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 25 matches this year, Zhu has played 21.3 games per match and won 51.5% of them (across all court types).
- In her six matches on grass so far this year, Zhu has played an average of 20.3 games.
- Zhu has won 39.2% of her return games so far this year, and 64% of her service games.
- Zhu has won 72.9% of her service games on grass, and 36.5% of her return games.
- Zhu has converted 49.3% of her break-point chances overall (99 of 201).
- On grass, Zhu has converted 22 of 41 break points (53.7%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of Viking Classic Birmingham (her last tournament), Zhu came close to making the final but lost to Barbora Krejcikova 3-6, 2-6 on June 24.
- Zhu participated in four matches in Birmingham, averaging 20.8 games per match.
- Zhu was victorious in 75% of her service games and 39.5% of her return games in Birmingham.