Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Clara Tauson vs. Barbora Krejcikova Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Barbora Krejcikova (-210)||Clara Tauson (+165)|
In the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on Monday, Clara Tauson (ranked No. 90) meets Barbora Krejcikova (No. 12).
Tauson vs. Krejcikova Matchup History
- Tauson and Krejcikova met in the Round of 128 at the Wimbledon on June 29, 2021. Krejcikova won 6-3, 6-2.
- Krejcikova has taken two sets against Tauson (100.0%), while Tauson has won zero.
- Krejcikova and Tauson have played 17 total games versus each other, with Krejcikova winning 12 and Tauson five.
- Krejcikova and Tauson have played each other one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Tauson has competed in 20 total matches with a 54.3% game winning percentage. She averages 20.5 games per match and 9.1 games per set.
- Tauson has played 11 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 18.3 games per match and 8.7 games per set while winning 49.8% of games.
- Tauson is 113-for-163 in service games (a winning percentage of 69.3%) and 64-for-158 in return games (40.5%) on all surfaces.
- Tauson has 36 wins in 58 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 62.1%), and 19 wins in 55 return games (34.5%).
- Tauson is 222nd in break point winning percentage (48.5%) after going 64-for-132 on break points.
- On hard courts, Tauson is 215th in break point win percentage (48.7%) after going 19-for-39.
Tauson Recent Performances
- Tauson remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 3-6, 4-6 against Nadia Podoroska.
- Tauson was beaten by Xiyu Wang (3-6, 2-6) on August 1 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Livesport Prague Open 2021.
- Tauson averaged 17 games per match in Prague in one match.
- Tauson won 62.5% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Prague.
- In her 37 matches so far this year, Krejcikova has played an average of 20.1 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Krejcikova has played 22 matches this year, totaling 21.3 games per match while winning 56.7% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Krejcikova has won 73.7% of her games on serve, and 38.2% on return.
- Krejcikova has won 39.1% of her return games on hard courts, and 74.2% of her service games.
- Krejcikova has converted 51.7% of her break-point chances overall (138 of 267).
- Including hard courts only, Krejcikova has converted 52.7% of her break-point chances (88 of 167).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Krejcikova was defeated 3-6, 5-7 by No. 18-ranked Victoria Azarenka on August 15.
- In Krejcikova’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Krejcikova was victorious in 60% of her service games (six of 10) in United States along with 18.2% of her return games (two of 11).