Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Clara Tauson vs. Anastasia Potapova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anastasia Potapova (-175)||Clara Tauson (+145)|
On Tuesday, Clara Tauson (No. 90 in the world) meets Anastasia Potapova (No. 27) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Tauson vs. Potapova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Tauson and Potapova have gone head to head.
- Tauson has averaged 19.6 games per match in her 22 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.2% of games.
- Tauson has played 13 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 17.2 games per match and 9.0 games per set while winning 50.0% of games.
- Tauson is 121-for-175 in service games (for a winning percentage of 69.1%) and 68-for-169 in return games (40.2%) on all surfaces.
- Tauson has 44 wins in 70 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 62.9%), and 23 wins in 66 return games (34.8%).
- Tauson’s 49.3% break point win percentage (68-for-138) ranks 215th this year.
- On hard courts, Tauson is 199th in break point winning percentage (51.1%) after going 23-for-45.
Tauson Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the Tennis in the Land, Tauson went down in a round of 16 to No. 72-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez, 0-6 (retired) on August 22.
- There were 14.8 games, on average, in Tauson’s four matches in Cleveland.
- Tauson won 66.7% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games in Cleveland.
- In her 43 matches so far this year, Potapova has played an average of 24.4 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Potapova has played 25 matches so far this year, totaling 24.2 games per match while winning 51.8% of games.
- Potapova has won 39.7% of her return games this year, and 64.5% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Potapova has won 41.9% of her return games and 62.1% of her service games.
- Potapova has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (190 of 457).
- Potapova is 96th in break points won on hard courts, converting 109 of 263 (41.4%).
Potapova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament), Potapova was beaten by Marketa Vondrousova 4-6, 2-6 on August 16.
- Potapova played two matches in Cincinnati, averaging 23.5 games.
- Potapova’s service-game winning percentage was 52.2% in United States, and she was victorious in 33.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.