Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jil Teichmann vs. Erika Andreeva Match Information
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jil Teichmann (-235)||Erika Andreeva (+185)|
On Monday, Erika Andreeva (No. 156 in the world) takes on Jil Teichmann (No. 124) in the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
Teichmann vs. Andreeva Matchup History
- Teichmann and Andreeva have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the WTA 125k La Bisbal D Emporda, Spain Women Singles 2023, and Teichmann won 6-3, 6-2.
- Teichmann has taken two sets against Andreeva (100.0%), while Andreeva has won zero.
- Teichmann has won 12 games against Andreeva (70.6%), while Andreeva has taken five.
- In one match versus one another, Teichmann and Andreeva have averaged 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Teichmann is averaging 23.2 games per match through her 28 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 49.0% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Teichmann has played six matches, averaging 27.8 games per match and 9.3 games per set.
- Teichmann has put together a service game winning percentage of 60.7% on all surfaces (148-for-244 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 30.4% (72-for-237 in return games).
- Teichmann has a 57.1% winning percentage in service games on clay courts, and a 34.9% winning percentage in return games (48 of 84 service games, and 29 of 83 return games).
- Teichmann’s 71 break points won on 162 total break points (43.8% winning percentage) is 180th this year.
- On clay, Teichmann has won 41.4% of break points (29 out of 70, which ranks 126th).
Teichmann Recent Performances
- Teichmann was eliminated in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 24-ranked Magda Linette on July 3.
- Teichmann played an average of 17.0 games in her one match in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Teichmann won 50.0% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games.
- Through 26 matches this year, Andreeva has played 24.0 games per match and won 49.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Andreeva has played eight matches this year while winning 48.1% of games and 23.4 games per match.
- So far this year, Andreeva has won 35.1% of her return games and 64.9% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Andreeva has won 58.8% of her games on serve, and 44.9% on return.
- Andreeva has converted 68 of 154 break points overall (44.2%), and is 185th in break points won.
- Andreeva has converted 30 of 64 break points on clay (46.9%), and is 124th in break points won.
Andreeva Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open (her last tournament), Andreeva lost to Maria Camila Osorio Serrano 7-6, 0-6, 2-6 on July 20.
- Andreeva participated in two matches in Palermo, averaging 25.5 games.
- Andreeva was victorious in 48.0% of her service games and 50.0% of her return games in Palermo.