Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jil Teichmann vs. Emiliana Arango Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 19
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jil Teichmann (-170)||Emiliana Arango (+140)|
On Thursday, Emiliana Arango (No. 118 in the world) meets Jil Teichmann (No. 142) in the Round of 16 of the Winners Open.
Teichmann vs. Arango Matchup History
- Teichmann is 2-0 against Arango in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the WTA 125k Reus, Spain Women Singles 2023 on May 4, 2023 and was won by Teichmann 6-3, 6-4.
- Teichmann has won four sets off Arango, or 100.0%, compared to Arango’s zero.
- In 38 total games against one another, Teichmann has won 25, and Arango 13.
- In two matches versus one another, Teichmann and Arango have averaged 19 games and two sets per match.
- Teichmann has averaged 22.8 games per match in her 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.0% of games.
- Teichmann averages 22.1 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.8% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann’s service game winning percentage is 60% (winning 177 of 295 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 31% (winning 89 of 287 return games).
- Teichmann has 90 wins in 152 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 59.2%), and 45 wins in 143 return games (31.5%).
- Teichmann is 88-for-197 on break points (44.7%) to rank 272nd.
- On hard courts this year, Teichmann is 44-for-96 on break points (45.8%) which ranks 245th.
Teichmann Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Teichmann won 6-4, 7-6 versus Yanina Wickmayer on Wednesday.
- Teichmann was eliminated by Lucia Bronzetti (6-7, 4-6) on September 25 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023.
- Teichmann averaged 22.7 games per match in Ningbo in three matches.
- Teichmann won 50% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games in Ningbo.
- Through 25 matches this year, Arango has played 21.7 games per match and won 51.6% of them (across all court types).
- Arango has played 23.1 games per match in her 12 matches on hard courts this year.
- Arango has won 36.6% of her return games this year, and 68.9% of her service games.
- Arango has won 39.4% of her return games on hard courts, and 69.7% of her service games.
- Arango has converted 41.8% of her break-point opportunities overall (61 of 146).
- Arango is 254th in break points won on hard courts, converting 39 of 90 (43.3%).
Arango Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Arango won 6-3, 7-6 versus Jessika Ponchet on Tuesday.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Abierto Guadalajara, Arango’s most recent tournament, she was beaten by No. 9-ranked Maria Sakkari (3-6, 4-6) on September 21.
- In her four matches in Guadalajara, Arango averaged 20.5 games per match.
- Arango’s service-game winning percentage was 71.8% in Mexico, and she clinched 39.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.