Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jil Teichmann vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: The Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: TC Bad Homburg
- Location: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jil Teichmann (-135)||Claire Liu (+110)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Claire Liu (No. 95 in rankings) will meet Jil Teichmann (No. 129) in the Round of 32 of the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers.
Teichmann vs. Liu Matchup History
- Teichmann and Liu have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Teichmann has averaged 23.6 games per match through her 24 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.6% of games.
- Teichmann averages 22.7 games per match and 9.7 games per set through three matches on grass courts this year.
- Teichmann has a 59.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (128 service games won out of 214) and a 33.0% return game winning percentage (68 return games won out of 206).
- Teichmann has a 55.6% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 20.0% winning percentage in return games (five of nine in service games, and two of 10 in return games).
- Teichmann’s 67 break points won on 149 total break points (45.0% winning percentage) is 149th this year.
- Teichmann has won 66.7% of break points on grass courts this year (two out of three, to rank 125th).
Teichmann Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Teichmann was victorious 7-5, 6-3 against Nadia Podoroska on Saturday.
- In her most recent tournament, the Viking Classic Birmingham, Teichmann fell in the qualification final to No. 72-ranked Magdalena Frech, 4-6, 6-4, 5-7 on June 19.
- Teichmann played an average of 24.5 games in her two matches in Birmingham.
- Liu has played 21 matches so far this year, and 20.9 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Thus far this year, Liu has won 29.1% of her return games and 60.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Liu has converted 41.4% of her break-point chances (46 of 111).
Liu Recent Performances
- Liu is coming off a 7-6, 7-6 victory over No. 451-ranked Mara Guth in the qualifying round on Saturday.
- In the round of 64s round of the French Open, Liu’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 0-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on June 1.
- Liu participated in two matches in Paris, and she averaged 16.5 games per match.
- Liu was victorious in 52.9% of her service games and 43.8% of her return games while playing in France.