Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Patricia Maria Tig vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-10000)||Patricia Maria Tig (+1700)|
In the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, Patricia Maria Tig meets Jessica Pegula (No. 3).
Tig vs. Pegula Matchup History
- Tig and Pegula have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Tig has played five matches and 17.4 games per match.
- Tig, in four matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 18.0 games per match and won 27.8% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Tig has won 30.2% of her service games, and she has won 22.7% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Tig, over the past 12 months, has claimed 30.6% of her service games and 25.0% of her return games.
Tig Recent Performances
- Tig is coming off a 7-6, 7-6 win over No. 104-ranked Rebecca Marino in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the the Tennis in the Land, Tig’s previous tournament, she was defeated 1-6, 4-6 by No. 22-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on August 20 in the round of 32 round.
- In her one match in Cleveland, Tig played an average of 17.0 games.
- Tig won five of eight service games (62.5%) in United States along with zero of nine return games (0.0%).
- Through 52 matches so far this year, Pegula has played 21.4 games per match and won 56.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her 32 matches on hard courts this year, Pegula has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Pegula has won 43.9% of her return games so far this year, and 69.8% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Pegula has won 68.7% of her games on serve, and 46.1% on return.
- Pegula has converted 48.7% of her break-point opportunities overall (237 of 487).
- On hard courts, Pegula has converted 155 of 315 break points (49.2%).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula beat Camila Giorgi 6-2, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In the round of 16s of the Western & Southern Open (her previous tournament), Pegula was eliminated by Marie Bouzkova 4-6, 0-6 on August 17.
- Pegula participated in two matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 23.0 games per match.
- Pegula’s service-game winning percentage was 56.5% in United States, and she was victorious in 39.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.