Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Timofeeva vs. Kaja Juvan Match Information
- Tournament: The Hungarian Grand Prix
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Romai Tennis Academy
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Court Surface: Clay
|Kaja Juvan (-320)||Maria Timofeeva (+240)|
Maria Timofeeva will meet Kaja Juvan in the Hungarian Grand Prix quarterfinals on Friday, July 21.
Timofeeva vs. Juvan Matchup History
- Timofeeva has not squared off against Juvan in the past five years.
- In her 10 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Timofeeva has averaged 22 games.
- Over the past year, Timofeeva has played seven matches on clay, and 20.6 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Timofeeva has been victorious in 55.1% of her return games and 63% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Timofeeva has been victorious in 68.4% of her service games and 62.5% of her return games.
Timofeeva Recent Performances
- Timofeeva beat Diana Shnaider 6-1, 6-1 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- Timofeeva was defeated in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the Wimbledon) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 191-ranked Zhuoxuan Bai on June 27.
- Timofeeva played an average of 17 games in her one match in London.
- Timofeeva won three of eight service games (37.5%) in United Kingdom along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- Juvan has played 22 matches this year (winning 53.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.6 games per match.
- On clay, Juvan has played six matches so far this year while winning 59.8% of games and 22 games per match.
- So far this year, Juvan has won 35.5% of her return games and 74.8% of her service games.
- Juvan has won 78.3% of her service games on clay, and 39.1% of her return games.
- Juvan is 217th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 44 of 98 (44.9%).
- Juvan has converted 40.9% of her break-point chances on clay (18 of 44).
Juvan Recent Performances
- Juvan defeated No. 216-ranked Astra Sharma 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 on Wednesday to make the quarterfinals.
- Juvan was beaten by Anastasia Potapova (3-6, 5-7) on July 6 in the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (her most recent tournament).
- Juvan’s five matches in London included an average of 20.4 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Juvan captured 38 of 52 service games (73.1%) and 21 of 50 return games (42%).