Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Cristina Bucsa Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Martina Trevisan (-170)||Cristina Bucsa (+135)|
Martina Trevisan (No. 40 ranking) will meet Cristina Bucsa (No. 78) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Monday, October 9.
Trevisan vs. Bucsa Matchup History
- In the sole match between Trevisan and Bucsa in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Mutua Madrid Open, Trevisan won 6-1, 6-3.
- Trevisan has won two sets off Bucsa, or 100.0%, compared to Bucsa’s zero.
- Trevisan and Bucsa have played 16 total games against each other, with Trevisan taking 12 and Bucsa four.
- In one match versus one another, Trevisan and Bucsa have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- Trevisan has averaged 21.1 games per match in her 39 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 49.2% of games.
- Trevisan averages 22.1 games per match and 9.5 games per set through 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Trevisan has a 58.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (212 service games won out of 360) and a 37.9% return game winning percentage (138 return games won out of 364).
- Trevisan has 129 wins in 219 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 58.9%), and 79 wins in 222 return games (35.6%).
- Trevisan’s 133 break points won on 292 total break points (45.5% winning percentage) is 219th this year.
- On hard courts, Trevisan is 76-for-159 on break points (47.8%) to rank 196th.
Trevisan Recent Performances
- Trevisan was beaten in the round of 64 of her last tournament (the China Open) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 53-ranked Tatjana Maria on September 30.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Trevisan’s one match in Beijing.
- In China, Trevisan won five of 11 service games (45.5%) and four of 11 return games (36.4%).
- Bucsa has played 21.2 games per match in her 46 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Bucsa has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and 18.9 games per match.
- Bucsa has won 53.8% of her service games so far this year, and 39.1% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Bucsa has won 56.8% of her service games and 43.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bucsa has converted 47.5% of her break-point opportunities (121 of 255).
- Bucsa has converted 47.0% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (62 of 132).
Bucsa Recent Performances
- Bucsa was eliminated by Eva Lys (2-6, 1-6) on September 30 in the qualification finals of the China Open (her most recent tournament).
- In Bucsa’s two matches in Beijing, there was an average of 19 games per match.