Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Magdalena Frech Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Magdalena Frech (-115)||Martina Trevisan (-105)|
On Thursday, Martina Trevisan (No. 42 in the world) faces Magdalena Frech (No. 70) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023.
Trevisan vs. Frech Matchup History
- Trevisan has not faced Frech in the past five years.
- In her 40 matches played this year across all court types, Trevisan is averaging 21.1 games per match while winning 49.6% of those games.
- Trevisan has played 25 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22 games per match and 9.5 games per set while winning 49.5% of games.
- Trevisan is 220-for-370 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 59.5%) and 143-for-374 in return games (38.2%) on all surfaces.
- Trevisan has finished 137-for-229 in service games while playing on hard courts (59.8% winning percentage), and 84-for-232 in return games (36.2%).
- Trevisan’s 45.7% break point winning percentage (138-for-302) is 215th this year.
- Trevisan’s 81 break points won on 169 total break points on hard courts (47.9% winning percentage) ranks 188th.
Trevisan Recent Performances
- Trevisan beat Cristina Bucsa 7-5, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament, the China Open, Trevisan fell in the round of 64 to No. 53-ranked Tatjana Maria, 3-6, 6-7 on September 30.
- In Beijing, Trevisan’s one match had 22 games on average.
- Trevisan won 45.5% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games in Beijing.
- Through 59 matches so far this year, Frech has played 21.9 games per match and won 52.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her 37 matches on hard courts this year, Frech has played an average of 20.9 games.
- So far this year, Frech has won 34.4% of her return games and 63.9% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Frech has won 58.8% of her games on serve, and 34.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Frech has converted 45.0% of her break-point opportunities (108 of 240).
- Frech has converted 41.7% of her break-point chances on hard courts (58 of 139).
Frech Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Frech was victorious 6-2, 6-2 against Anna Danilina on Wednesday.
- Frech was eliminated by Katie Boulter (4-6, 6-3, 2-6) on October 1 in the round of 64s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- Frech played three matches in Beijing, averaging 15.7 games per match.
- Frech’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in China, and she was victorious in 38.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.