Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Elvina Kalieva Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, July 23
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Martina Trevisan (-310)||Elvina Kalieva (+235)|
On Sunday, Martina Trevisan (No. 75 in the world) faces Elvina Kalieva (No. 168) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg.
Trevisan vs. Kalieva Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Trevisan and Kalieva have gone head to head.
- Trevisan is averaging 19.6 games per match in her 22 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 45.0% game winning percentage.
- Through 10 matches on clay courts this year, Trevisan averages 19.5 games per match and 11.5 games per set with a 48.7% game winning percentage.
- Trevisan is 119-for-209 in service games (for a winning percentage of 56.9%) and 72-for-213 in return games (33.8%) on all surfaces.
- On clay, Trevisan has a 59.8% winning percentage in service games and a 39.4% winning percentage in return games (55 service games won out of 92, and 37 return games won out of 94 on clay).
- Trevisan’s 70 break points won on 168 total break points (41.7% winning percentage) ranks 175th this year.
- On clay surfaces this year, Trevisan has won 39.3% of break points (35 out of 89, which ranks 112th).
Trevisan Recent Performances
- In the the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, Trevisan’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 7-6, 0-6 by No. 11-ranked Daria Kasatkina on July 18 in the round of 32 round.
- Trevisan played an average of 28.0 games in her one match in Palermo.
- Trevisan’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 46.2%, and she won 26.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- Kalieva has played seven matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 19.4 games per match and winning 50.0% of the games.
- Kalieva has averaged 16.0 games per match and 8.0 games per set through two matches on clay in the past year.
- Kalieva is 4-for-eight in service games (50.0%) and 1-for-9 in return games (11.1%) including all surfaces.
Kalieva Recent Performances
- Kalieva was defeated by No. 166-ranked Louisa Chirico 4-6, 1-6 in the qualification final of her previous tournament, the Credit One Charleston Open, on April 2.
- Kalieva played two matches in Charleston, averaging 16.0 games per match.