Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 13
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elise Mertens (-245)||Martina Trevisan (+195)|
In the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 quarterfinals on Friday, Martina Trevisan faces Elise Mertens.
Trevisan vs. Mertens Matchup History
- Trevisan and Mertens met in the Round of 32 at the Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Tennis Open on February 6, 2023. Mertens won 6-0, 6-2.
- Mertens and Trevisan have played two sets against each other, and Mertens has won them all.
- Mertens and Trevisan have played 14 total games versus each other, with Mertens winning 12 and Trevisan two.
- In one matchup between Trevisan and Mertens, they have averaged 14 games and two sets per match.
- Trevisan has averaged 21.3 games per match through her 41 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 49.9% of games.
- Trevisan averages 22.4 games per match and 9.5 games per set through 26 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Trevisan has a service game winning percentage of 60.2% on all surfaces (233-for-387 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 38.1% (148-for-388 in return games).
- Trevisan has 150 wins in 246 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 61%), and 89 wins in 246 return games (36.2%).
- Trevisan ranks 214th in break point winning percentage (46.0%) after going 143-for-311 on break points.
- On hard courts, Trevisan is 188th in break point winning percentage (48.3%) after going 86-for-178.
Trevisan Recent Performances
- Trevisan defeated Magdalena Frech 6-3, 6-7, 6-3 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In her last tournament (the China Open), Trevisan lost to Tatjana Maria 3-6, 6-7 on September 30, in the round of 64.
- In her one match in Beijing, Trevisan played an average of 22 games.
- Trevisan won five of 11 service games (45.5%) in China along with four of 11 return games (36.4%).
- In her 42 matches so far this year, Mertens has played an average of 21.6 games across all court types.
- In her 30 matches on hard courts this year, Mertens has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Thus far this year, Mertens has won 39.8% of her return games and 61.7% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Mertens has won 62.1% of her service games and 36.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 44.7% of her break-point opportunities (164 of 367).
- Including hard courts only, Mertens has converted 41.5% of her break-point opportunities (102 of 246).
Mertens Recent Performances
- Mertens beat No. 271-ranked Sofya Lansere 6-3, 7-6 on Thursday to make the quarterfinals.
- In the round of 64s round of the China Open, Mertens’ most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-3, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 147-ranked Yue Yuan on September 30.
- Mertens played one match in Beijing, and she averaged 26 games per match.
- In China, Mertens clinched six of 13 service games (46.2%) and five of 13 return games (38.5%).