Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-1600)||Martina Trevisan (+750)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Jessica Pegula (No. 3 in rankings) will face Martina Trevisan (No. 63) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Trevisan vs. Pegula Matchup History
- Trevisan and Pegula played in the Round of 16 at the Mutua Madrid Open on May 1, 2023. Pegula won 6-3, 2-6, 6-3.
- Pegula has won two sets off Trevisan (66.7%), compared to Trevisan’s one.
- In 26 total games against one another, Pegula has taken 14, and Trevisan 12.
- In one match versus one another, Trevisan and Pegula have averaged 26.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Trevisan is averaging 19.8 games per match through her 25 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.4% game winning percentage.
- Trevisan averages 20.2 games per match and 8.8 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year.
- Trevisan is 140-for-241 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 58.1%) and 91-for-244 in return games (37.3%) on all surfaces.
- Trevisan has a 57.0% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 31.4% winning percentage in return games (57 of 100 service games, and 32 of 102 return games).
- Trevisan is 89-for-202 on break points (44.1%) which ranks 176th.
- Trevisan has won 46.4% of break points on hard courts this year (32 out of 69, to rank 169th).
Trevisan Recent Performances
- Trevisan beat Bernarda Pera 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 64.
- In the the Hamburg, Trevisan’s last tournament, she was beaten in the quarterfinals 7-5, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 207-ranked Noma Noha Akugue on July 27.
- Trevisan averaged 21.0 games per match in Hamburg in three matches.
- Trevisan’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 65.6%, and she won 61.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Pegula has played 49 matches this year, and 21.4 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 29 matches on hard courts this year, Pegula has played an average of 21.5 games.
- Pegula has won 70.0% of her service games so far this year, and 44.0% of her return games.
- Pegula has won 68.8% of her service games on hard courts, and 46.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 224 of 457 break points (49.0%).
- Pegula has converted 49.8% of her break-point chances on hard courts (142 of 285).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula won her most recent tournament (the National Bank Open) on August 13, defeating No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova 6-1, 6-0 in the final.
- In her five matches in Montréal, Pegula averaged 22.4 games per match.
- In Canada, Pegula claimed 43 of 57 service games (75.4%) and 29 of 55 return games (52.7%).