Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martina Trevisan vs. Yulia Putintseva Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yulia Putintseva (-120)||Martina Trevisan (+100)|
Yulia Putintseva (No. 79) will take on Martina Trevisan (No. 53) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Trevisan vs. Putintseva Matchup History
- Trevisan and Putintseva have squared off once in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Tennis Open, and Putintseva was the victor 6-3, 6-3.
- Putintseva and Trevisan have played two sets against each other, and Putintseva has won all of them.
- In 18 total games against one another, Putintseva has won 12, and Trevisan six.
- Trevisan and Putintseva have squared off one time, averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Trevisan has played 32 total matches with a 48.8% game winning percentage. She averages 20.4 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Trevisan averages 21.3 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan’s service game winning percentage is 57.6% (winning 159 of 276 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 37.6% (taking 105 of 279 return games).
- On hard courts, Trevisan has a 56.3% winning percentage in service games and a 33.6% winning percentage in return games (76 service games won out of 135, and 46 return games won out of 137).
- Trevisan is 171st in break point winning percentage (44.5%) after going 102-for-229 on break points.
- On hard courts so far this year, Trevisan is 154th in break point win percentage (46.9%) after going 45-for-96.
Trevisan Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Tennis in the Land, Trevisan fell in a round of 32 to No. 58-ranked Peyton Stearns, 1-6, 5-4 (retired) on August 21.
- There were 20.3 games, on average, in Trevisan’s three matches in Cleveland.
- Trevisan won two of eight service games (25.0%) in United States along with four of eight return games (50.0%).
- Putintseva has played 38 matches so far this year (winning 50.1% of games across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- Putintseva has played 22.1 games per match in her 20 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Putintseva has won 36.7% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games.
- Putintseva has won 30.7% of her return games on hard courts, and 67.1% of her service games.
- Putintseva is 155th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 127 of 274 (46.4%).
- On hard courts, Putintseva has converted 48 of 89 break points (53.9%).
Putintseva Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament), Putintseva lost to Xiyu Wang 1-6, 3-6 on August 13.
- In her two matches in Cincinnati, Putintseva averaged 20.5 games per match.