Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Barbora Krejcikova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Barbora Krejcikova (-370)||Lesia Tsurenko (+245)|
No. 66-ranked Lesia Tsurenko will meet No. 13 Barbora Krejcikova in the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, May 30.
Tsurenko vs. Krejcikova Matchup History
- Tsurenko has not squared off against Krejcikova in the past five years.
- In her 31 matches played this year across all court types, Tsurenko is averaging 19.0 games per match and winning 57.7% of those games.
- On clay, Tsurenko has played eight matches, averaging 18.3 games per match and 8.6 games per set.
- Tsurenko has a 57.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (114 service games won out of 200) and a 54.4% return game winning percentage (111 return games won out of 204).
- Tsurenko has a 59.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay, and a 45.9% winning percentage in return games (43 of 72 service games, and 34 of 74 return games).
- Tsurenko’s 111 break points won on 212 total break points (52.4% win percentage) is 91st this year.
- On clay courts, Tsurenko is 69th in break point win percentage (50.0%) after going 34-for-68.
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsurenko went down in the round of 32 to No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek, 2-6, 0-6 on May 14.
- There were 17.7 games, on average, in Tsurenko’s three matches in Rome.
- Tsurenko’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 53.8%, and she won 44.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 28 matches this year, Krejcikova has played 20.5 games per match and won 57.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her seven matches on clay this year, Krejcikova has played an average of 18.1 games.
- Krejcikova has won 72.9% of her service games this year, and 41.1% of her return games.
- On clay, Krejcikova has won 66.1% of her service games and 44.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Krejcikova has converted 52.5% of her break-point opportunities (115 of 219).
- On clay, Krejcikova has converted 29 of 57 break points (50.9%).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her last tournament), Krejcikova was eliminated by Jelena Ostapenko 6-7, 0-6 on May 14.
- In Krejcikova’s two matches in Rome, there was an average of 16.0 games per match.
- Krejcikova clinched 50.0% of her service games and 50.0% of her return games while playing in Italy.