Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Lesia Tsurenko (-285)||Claire Liu (+225)|
On Monday, Claire Liu (No. 93 in the world) meets Lesia Tsurenko (No. 60) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Tsurenko vs. Liu Matchup History
- Tsurenko and Liu have squared off on one occasion in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Miami Open presented by Itau, and Tsurenko was the victor 6-4, 7-5.
- In two head-to-head sets, Tsurenko has won two, and Liu zero.
- Tsurenko and Liu have played 22 total games versus each other, with Tsurenko taking 13 and Liu nine.
- Tsurenko and Liu have averaged 22 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Tsurenko has played 36 matches this year across all court types, averaging 18.1 games per match and winning 57.6% of those games.
- In one match on grass this year, Tsurenko averages 16 games per match and 8 games per set with a 25.0% game winning percentage.
- Tsurenko has a service game winning percentage of 57.6% on all surfaces (129-for-224 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 56.1% (128-for-228 in return games).
- Tsurenko ranks 95th in break point win percentage (53.8%) after going 128-for-238 on break points this year.
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (Viking Classic Birmingham), Tsurenko lost to Dayana Yastremska 2-6, 2-6 on June 17, in the qualification round 1.
- Tsurenko averaged 16 games per match in Birmingham in one match.
- In her 23 matches so far this year, Liu has played an average of 21.4 games across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Liu has played two matches so far this year, totaling 27 games per match while winning 50.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Liu has won 62.1% of her games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Liu has won 78.6% of her games on serve, and 14.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Liu has converted 40.7% of her break-point chances (48 of 118).
- Liu has converted two of seven break points on grass (28.6%), and is 203rd in break points won.
Liu Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Liu’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 129-ranked Jil Teichmann on June 26.
- Liu played two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, and she averaged 27 games per match.
- Liu won 78.6% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games while playing in Germany.