Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Chloe Paquet Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lesia Tsurenko (-550)||Chloe Paquet (+380)|
On Tuesday, Chloe Paquet (No. 187 in the world) takes on Lesia Tsurenko (No. 34) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023.
Tsurenko vs. Paquet Matchup History
- Tsurenko has not squared off against Paquet in the past five years.
- Tsurenko has averaged 18.6 games per match in her 52 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 56.5% of games.
- Tsurenko averages 19.0 games per match and 9.9 games per set in 35 matches on hard courts this year, with a 58.0% game winning percentage.
- Tsurenko has compiled a service game winning percentage of 57.2% on all surfaces (191-for-334 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 52.7% (178-for-338 in return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Tsurenko has a 56.0% winning percentage in service games and a 54.1% winning percentage in return games (107 service games won out of 191, and 105 return games won out of 194).
- Tsurenko ranks 203rd in break point win percentage (52.2%) after going 175-for-335 on break points.
- Tsurenko’s 103 break points won on 191 total break points on hard courts so far this year (53.9% win percentage) ranks 185th.
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- Tsurenko was defeated in the quarterfinal of her last tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023) 3-6 (retired) by No. 18-ranked Barbora Krejcikova on October 13.
- Tsurenko averaged 17.6 games per match in Zhengzhou in five matches.
- Tsurenko won 65.4% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Zhengzhou.
- In her 13 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Paquet has averaged 22.3 games per match and won 49.0% of the games.
- Paquet has averaged 21.4 games per match and 9.7 games per set in five matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 43.9% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Paquet’s service game winning percentage has been 54.3% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 44.1%.
- Paquet has picked up 14 wins in 25 service games when playing on hard courts (56.0%), and seven wins in 24 return games (29.2%).
Paquet Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Paquet advanced 6-7, 6-3, 2-0 past Sachia Vickery.
- Paquet was defeated by Marie Benoit (6-3, 2-6, 4-6) on September 12 in the round of 32s of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament).
- In Paquet’s one match in Bucharest, there was an average of 27.0 games per match.
- In Romania, Paquet clinched five of 14 service games (35.7%) and seven of 13 return games (53.8%).