Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Diana Shnaider Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lesia Tsurenko (-200)||Diana Shnaider (+160)|
On Monday, Diana Shnaider (No. 66 in the world) faces Lesia Tsurenko (No. 43) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
Tsurenko vs. Shnaider Matchup History
- Tsurenko has not gone toe to toe with Shnaider in the past five years.
- Tsurenko has averaged 18.7 games per match in her 49 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 56.6% of games.
- Tsurenko averages 19.1 games per match and 9.7 games per set through 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko’s service game winning percentage is 56.5% (winning 174 of 308 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 53.4% (taking 166 of 311 return games).
- Tsurenko has finished 90-for-165 in service games when playing on hard courts (54.5% winning percentage), and 93-for-167 in return games (55.7%).
- Tsurenko’s 52.7% break point winning percentage (165-for-313) ranks 199th this year.
- On hard courts, Tsurenko is 182nd in break point win percentage (55.0%) after going 93-for-169.
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Tsurenko won 7-5, 6-1 versus Moyuka Uchijima on Sunday.
- In her previous tournament, the China Open, Tsurenko lost in the round of 32 to No. 16-ranked Veronika Kudermetova, 6-3, 0-6, 0-6 on October 3.
- Tsurenko played an average of 15 games in her two matches in Beijing.
- In China, Tsurenko won eight of 15 service games (53.3%) and seven of 15 return games (46.7%).
- In her 33 matches this year, Shnaider has played an average of 20.6 games across all court types.
- Shnaider has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.6 games per match.
- Shnaider has won 67.8% of her service games this year, and 38.2% of her return games.
- Shnaider has won 36.4% of her return games on hard courts, and 70.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider has converted 45.1% of her break-point chances (106 of 235).
- Including hard courts only, Shnaider has converted 46.0% of her break-point chances (58 of 126).
Shnaider Recent Performances
- Shnaider got a walkover win over Laura Siegemund at the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 in her last scheduled match.
- In the final of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament), Shnaider was eliminated 2-6, 1-6 by No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur on September 30.
- Shnaider’s five matches in Ningbo included an average of 20 games per match.
- Shnaider’s service-game winning percentage was 68.6% in China, and she was victorious in 42.9% of her games on her opponent’s serve.