Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Donna Vekic (-145)||Lesia Tsurenko (+120)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Tuesday, No. 43-ranked Lesia Tsurenko faces No. 21 Donna Vekic.
Tsurenko vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Tsurenko and Vekic have split their two head-to-head matchups. The last one was on March 10, 2023, ending with Tsurenko winning 2-6, 6-2, 6-2.
- Tsurenko and Vekic have played five sets against each other, with Tsurenko winning three of them and Vekic taking two.
- Tsurenko has won 20 games against Vekic (54.1%), while Vekic has taken 17.
- In two matches versus one another, Tsurenko and Vekic have averaged 18.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Tsurenko has averaged 18.7 games per match in her 50 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 56.8% of games.
- Tsurenko averages 19.1 games per match and 9.7 games per set in 33 matches on hard courts this year.
- Tsurenko has a 56.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (180 service games won out of 317) and a 53.8% return game winning percentage (172 return games won out of 320).
- Tsurenko has 96 wins in 174 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 55.2%), and 99 wins in 176 return games (56.3%).
- Tsurenko has won 53.1% of her break points this year (171 out of 322, which ranks 194th).
- On hard courts, Tsurenko has won 55.6% of break points (99 out of 178, to rank 178th).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- Tsurenko beat No. 66-ranked Diana Shnaider 6-4, 6-2 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the the China Open, Tsurenko’s previous tournament, she was beaten 6-3, 0-6, 0-6 by No. 16-ranked Veronika Kudermetova on October 3 in the round of 32 round.
- In Beijing, Tsurenko’s two matches had 15 games on average.
- In China, Tsurenko won eight of 15 service games (53.3%) and seven of 15 return games (46.7%).
- Vekic has played 42 matches this year, and 22.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Vekic has played 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Vekic has won 68.4% of her games on serve, and 34.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Vekic has won 35.6% of her return games and 67.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vekic has converted 153 of 343 break points (44.6%).
- Vekic has converted 43.8% of her break-point chances on hard courts (84 of 192).
Vekic Recent Performances
- Vekic is coming off a 6-4, 6-2 win over No. 92-ranked Nao Hibino in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Vekic was defeated by No. 40-ranked Anna Blinkova 3-6, 5-7 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the China Open, on September 29.
- In Vekic’s one match in Beijing, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Vekic’s service-game winning percentage was 45.5% in China, and she captured 30% of her games on her opponent’s serve.