Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Moyuka Uchijima vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jasmine Paolini (-360)||Moyuka Uchijima (+270)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 31-ranked Jasmine Paolini versus No. 182 Moyuka Uchijima.
Uchijima vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Uchijima has not played Paolini in the past five years.
- Uchijima has averaged 20.5 games per match through her 23 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.5% of games.
- On hard courts, Uchijima has played 16 matches (averaging 20.3 games per match and 8.8 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Uchijima’s service game winning percentage is 64.4% (winning 94 of 146 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 35.8% (taking 54 of 151 return games).
- Uchijima has a 64.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 32.4% winning percentage in return games (68 of 105 service games, and 35 of 108 return games).
- Uchijima is 319th in break point winning percentage (45.9%) after going 51-for-111 on break points this year.
- On hard courts this year, Uchijima has won 49.3% of break points (34 out of 69, to rank 258th).
Uchijima Recent Performances
- Uchijima remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 5-7, 1-6 versus Lesia Tsurenko.
- In the the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023, Uchijima’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 96-ranked Kayla Day on September 24 in the round of 32 round.
- In Tokyo, Uchijima’s one match had 16 games on average.
- Uchijima won four of eight service games (50%) in Japan along with zero of eight return games (0%).
- In her 46 matches so far this year, Paolini has played an average of 21 games across all court types.
- Through 30 matches so far this year on hard courts, Paolini has played 19.1 games per match and won 49.3% of them.
- Paolini has won 32.8% of her return games so far this year, and 62.3% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Paolini has won 34.5% of her return games and 61% of her service games.
- Paolini has converted 43.5% of her break-point chances overall (128 of 294).
- Paolini has converted 45.6% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (78 of 171).
Paolini Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the China Open (her last tournament), Paolini was eliminated by Aryna Sabalenka 4-6, 6-7 on October 5.
- In her three matches in Beijing, Paolini averaged 26.3 games per match.
- Paolini secured 56.1% of her service games (23 of 41) in China along with 42.1% of her return games (16 of 38).