Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Panna Udvardy vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-4000)||Panna Udvardy (+1300)|
On Tuesday, Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2 in the world) faces Panna Udvardy (No. 82) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Udvardy vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Udvardy and Sabalenka have matched up against each other.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Udvardy has played 15 matches and 21.5 games per match.
- On grass, Udvardy has played one match over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 20.0 games per match while winning 40.0% of games.
- Udvardy, over the past year, has won 53.0% of her service games and 38.0% of her return games.
Udvardy Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Udvardy lost to Ana Bogdan 4-6, 4-6 on June 24, in the qualification round 1.
- In Eastbourne, Udvardy’s one match had 20 games on average.
- Sabalenka has played 39 matches so far this year, and 19.6 games per match across all court types.
- Sabalenka has played two matches on grass this year, and 19.0 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 80.9% of her service games so far this year, and 39.9% of her return games.
- On grass, Sabalenka has won 80.0% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 44.5% of her break-point chances overall (145 of 326).
- Sabalenka has converted 36.4% of her break-point opportunities on grass (four of 11).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of Bett1open, Sabalenka’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 6-7 by No. 13-ranked Veronika Kudermetova on June 22.
- In Sabalenka’s two matches in Berlin, there was an average of 19 games per match.
- In Germany, Sabalenka clinched 16 of 20 service games (80%) and four of 18 return games (22.2%).